Owing to its young population with disposable income, India is one of the largest two-wheeler markets in the entire world. This means, a massive number of two-wheelers are added to the roads on a daily basis which also increases the probability of accidents on the road. The simplest way to handle such situations is to buy a third party two wheeler insurance.
With the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, the Indian government made it mandatory for all vehicles to have a third party insurance. The main motive behind this is to have you covered financially against unfavorable situations that might arise due to an accident. While it does not provide any coverage for your vehicle, it ensures that any damage or injuries done to other individuals are taken care of.
In terms of insurance, the policy buyer is the first party, the insurance company is the second party and anyone else involved is the third party. Thus, a third party two wheeler insurance benefits the third parties involved with an accident. Should an accident lead to injuries such as disability or even death, the policy looks after the expenses. Similarly, if there are any damages to properties up to INR 7,50,000, the policy has your back.
How to Claim?
It is quite obvious that if you are buying a two wheeler insurance, you would like to claim it when there is a need. Here are the steps that can follow to making the two wheeler insurance claim process … Read More
There are certain things that need to be remembered before you get a sports/luxury car. First and foremost, a luxury car is expensive and needs the highest degree of insurance coverage. You therefore need to be very careful when choosing the most suitable car insurance plan for your luxury vehicle. Take a look at this article to know all about the luxury cars and how you can properly care for them.
Before we speak about new car’s insurance let us find out more about the top luxury sports vehicles:
- Mercedes Benz AMG GT: This is one of the most sought-after luxury cars in the world. The vehicle has some of the most enviable features and is every car lover’s dream to own.
- Audi TTS: Another from the elite list, the Audi TTS is a superb luxury car. It has a classy engine that powers the vehicle with ease. It has the sporty look, but has the comfort of a top-class sedan.
- Lamborghini Huracan: This is the car that dreams are made of! A classic two-seater with just two posh doors. Need we say any more?
- Porsche Cayman: Next on the list is the Porsche Cayman. This is also a desirable luxury car that has some unbelievable features.
- Ford Mustang GT: To finish off the list, we have the sensational Ford Mustang GT. This car is a beauty with its 3-liter engine and cruise control.
Whether you wish to buy any of these cars or another model, you need to … Read More
Many people end their year with a bang by purchasing a car during Christmas. If you got a car, you also need car insurance. When you buy car insurance online this Christmas, you should find a plan that’s well-suited to your needs. Make sure to capitalize on some Christmas offers. You need to shop smartly and buy car insurance online at the best possible price without compromising on the features of the policy. Take a look at this article to know how you can save money when you buy or renew your car insurance policy this Christmas.
Tips to save money on car insurance
Listed below are the most effective ways in which you can save money on your car insurance.
- Do some homework: Buying car insurance isn’t really rocket science but it has its own tricks and loops. You therefore need to do some homework and understand how car insurance works. For example, you must note that purchasing third-party car insurance is mandatory and its cost doesn’t differ much from insurer to insurer. Once you are familiar with the workings of motor insurance, you can find a cheap plan that caters to your requirements.
- Compare: The easiest way to save money on your car insurance plan is to compare. Only after you compare do you find plans that are affordable and purposeful.
- Choose the correct type of policy: Car insurance is available in two forms – comprehensive car insurance and third-party car insurance. Understand how each form works
… Read More