Owing to its young population with disposable income, India is one of the largest two-wheeler markets in the entire world. This means, a massive number of two-wheelers are added to the roads on a daily basis which also increases the probability of accidents on the road. The simplest way to handle such situations is to buy a third party two wheeler insurance.
With the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, the Indian government made it mandatory for all vehicles to have a third party insurance. The main motive behind this is to have you covered financially against unfavorable situations that might arise due to an accident. While it does not provide any coverage for your vehicle, it ensures that any damage or injuries done to other individuals are taken care of.
In terms of insurance, the policy buyer is the first party, the insurance company is the second party and anyone else involved is the third party. Thus, a third party two wheeler insurance benefits the third parties involved with an accident. Should an accident lead to injuries such as disability or even death, the policy looks after the expenses. Similarly, if there are any damages to properties up to INR 7,50,000, the policy has your back.
How to Claim?
It is quite obvious that if you are buying a two wheeler insurance, you would like to claim it when there is a need. Here are the steps that can follow to making the two wheeler insurance claim process … Read More
There are certain things that need to be remembered before you get a sports/luxury car. First and foremost, a luxury car is expensive and needs the highest degree of insurance coverage. You therefore need to be very careful when choosing the most suitable car insurance plan for your luxury vehicle. Take a look at this article to know all about the luxury cars and how you can properly care for them.
Before we speak about new car’s insurance let us find out more about the top luxury sports vehicles:
- Mercedes Benz AMG GT: This is one of the most sought-after luxury cars in the world. The vehicle has some of the most enviable features and is every car lover’s dream to own.
- Audi TTS: Another from the elite list, the Audi TTS is a superb luxury car. It has a classy engine that powers the vehicle with ease. It has the sporty look, but has the comfort of a top-class sedan.
- Lamborghini Huracan: This is the car that dreams are made of! A classic two-seater with just two posh doors. Need we say any more?
- Porsche Cayman: Next on the list is the Porsche Cayman. This is also a desirable luxury car that has some unbelievable features.
- Ford Mustang GT: To finish off the list, we have the sensational Ford Mustang GT. This car is a beauty with its 3-liter engine and cruise control.
Whether you wish to buy any of these cars or another model, you need to … Read More
Many people end their year with a bang by purchasing a car during Christmas. If you got a car, you also need car insurance. When you buy car insurance online this Christmas, you should find a plan that’s well-suited to your needs. Make sure to capitalize on some Christmas offers. You need to shop smartly and buy car insurance online at the best possible price without compromising on the features of the policy. Take a look at this article to know how you can save money when you buy or renew your car insurance policy this Christmas.
Tips to save money on car insurance
Listed below are the most effective ways in which you can save money on your car insurance.
- Do some homework: Buying car insurance isn’t really rocket science but it has its own tricks and loops. You therefore need to do some homework and understand how car insurance works. For example, you must note that purchasing third-party car insurance is mandatory and its cost doesn’t differ much from insurer to insurer. Once you are familiar with the workings of motor insurance, you can find a cheap plan that caters to your requirements.
- Compare: The easiest way to save money on your car insurance plan is to compare. Only after you compare do you find plans that are affordable and purposeful.
- Choose the correct type of policy: Car insurance is available in two forms – comprehensive car insurance and third-party car insurance. Understand how each form works
… Read More
Vehicle insurances efficiently take care of the expenses arising from the unpleasant surprising events involving damages, theft, and third-party liabilities. As the insurance plans are mandatory and protect you from all kinds of financial liabilities related to your vehicle, you should choose the plans wisely. To choose a plan wisely, you will have to compare all the vehicle insurance online plans on websites like Coverfox.com.
Before enrolling in a vehicle insurance plan online, the policyholder should check whether he or she is eligible for the insurance plan or not. To check the eligibility, you should check the details required for the documents. Some of the important documents include proposal form, registration certificate, and previous insurance certificate. Keep some of the important details with you before enrolling to a plan. The details include vehicle registration number, car model details, car registration certificate, evidence or certificate of the previous vehicle insurance.
You will have to upload all the required documents to the insurance provider at the same time making sure that all the information provided are correct and up to date.
Documents Needed For Vehicle Insurance Online
If you are choosing to buy vehicle insurance online, you will have to keep certain documents ready. The proper documentation will keep the enrollment process hassle-free.
- Filled up proposal form – you will have to fill the insurer details, type of policy, vehicle details such as registration number, model, CC, Insured declared values, General information and declaration. After filling the form take a print
… Read More
The United States is known all around the world as “The Land of the Free,” which is why many people do whatever they can to come to the US. Some come on boats while others scale walls in order to relish in what many reverence as the land of opportunity. Especially for those coming from harsh environments in their home countries where there may be crime, oppression and even war, the thought of freedom is well worth the consequences of getting caught.
America has always been sort of a melting pot of nationalities. A country where you can find almost every nationality of people residing here. Especially if you go to any of the big cities like new York or Los Angeles. Here is where many people realize dreams which they may have never been able to achieve otherwise. For decades, even a person who had come into the country illegally, if they had children born on American soil, those children would automatically be granted US citizenship. Although this has been somewhat the norm for many years, our latest president doesn’t care for these allowances and wants to crack down on immigration policy, making it harder for foreigners to enter the country.
If you are wanting to come to the US to live, work or whatever, it is extremely important, especially right now, to do so the right way and have all of your documents in order. Doing so illegally can have some very dire consequences no matter who … Read More